Monday, July 22, 2013

New Weekly Brewtal Truth Posts On The Deciblog

Though this blog has, uh, evolved over the years (a kind way of saying it's gone to weed a few times as I figured out what I wanted to do with it), I have basically stayed away from writing, for lack of a better word, beer reviews. I'm still not actually doing that here, but I thought I could at least mention a new weekly piece I'm writing for Decibel magazine's Deciblog. Every Friday at noon Eastern time I'll be posting something about a currently available beer that I give the Brewtal Truth stamp of approval to. There won't be any ratings or critical assessments, just some tasting notes and the usual tangential nonsense. Just another way to continue to bring craft beer to the extreme music crowd. I've already done two posts, which can be found here and here. A third one will arrive this Friday, and it'll have a late-'80s Seattle theme. You won't want to miss it. I swear.

No comments: