Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Brewtal Truth Guide to Extreme Beers is Finally Out!



The official release date for the book is actually November 12, but you can now go online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powell's and other online retailers and order it. Finally! In fact, there's a shortcut to the book on Amazon to the right of the this post. If you're ready to place your order, please do use that link. Order now and you'll have it in your hands long before the actual release date!

In the coming weeks, I'll be using this blog and other social media to promote book signing events and other happenings, so stay tuned. I'd also encourage you to, if you do purchase the book, please leave a review on Amazon or B&N or wherever—whether it's positive or negative.

And if anyone from a book store, bottleshop, brewpub, pub or brewery is reading this and is interested in having me do a book signing event. Please get in touch at brewtaltruth at shaw.ca.

6 comments:

Black Metal and Brews said...

Any way those of us unlikely to be able to attend a signing can purchase a signed copy directly from you?

Brewtal Truth said...

You can, but if you want it soon, the shipping cost from Canada will be steep. If you can wait a few weeks when I'm back in Seattle, I can send you one from there and shipping will be a lot cheaper. I'm assuming you're in the U.S., right?

Black Metal and Brews said...

That's correct. I'm in Tampa, FL. If for some reason you find there's a bookstore in my area that wants you to do a signing, I'll just wait for that, but otherwise I'd love to get it direct from the source. Cheers!

Brewtal Truth said...

I've been getting a lot of people asking about ordering directly from me, so I'm going to put together a page on my blog about how people can do this and what the cost will be. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

I'm in for a signed copy.
LeperJim

Brewtal Truth said...

OK, so info about ordering signed copies is here. Keep in mind that if you live in the Pacific NW, I will be doing some book signing events in OR, WA and BC over the next month or so. http://brewtaltruth.blogspot.ca/p/order.html