Sunday, November 24, 2013

Four Brewtal Truth Book Signing Dates in the Pacific Northwest!


In two weeks, I'll be hitting the road for some book signing events in the Northwest (see below). This is where my craft beer odyssey started, so I'm excited to visit Seattle (twice), Portland and Eugene over the course of a week. Hope to see you there!

I'll have books will be for sale at every event, but feel free to bring your own to have me sign it if you've purchased it elsewhere.

• Saturday, 12/7: Brouwer's Cafe, 400 N 35th st, Seattle, starting at 4pm. This amazing event will feature special guest Todd Haug, head brewer of Surly Brewing, who will be bringing seven Surly beers that will be on tap (including the three I included in my book). Map

• Thursday, 12/12: The Beer Junction, 4511 California Ave SW, West Seattle, from 5-8 pm. There will also be a Ninkasi tasting. You can sample 5 different Ninkasi beers for $4. Map

• Friday, 12/13:  Ninkasi tasting room, 272 Van Buren St, Eugene, OR, from 6-7:30 pm. Map

• Saturday, 12/14: Green Dragon, 928 SE 9th Ave, Portland, OR, starting at 5pm. Map

No comments: