Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bringing the Brewtal Truth to Tucson, Arizona!


I'll be hitting the road in mid-March to do two book-signing events in a much warmer climate. It's purely coincidental that, as a huge baseball fan, I'll be heading to Arizona. These events, however, are a couple hours southeast of MLB's Cactus League Spring Training facilities in the Phoenix area. Yep, I'm heading to Tucson.

Sunday, March 16, I'll be selling and signing copies of The Brewtal Truth Guide to Extreme Beers at the Tucson Festival of Books. This free literary fest is held on the University of Arizona campus every year and attracts more than 100,000 book nerds attendees. I'll be set up in the Author Pavilion West from 9:30–11:30 am. This will be my first "dry" event. Sorry. If you're like me and you're into books, the event itself is worth coming out for. Plus, it's free.

• [VENUE CHANGE!] Wednesday, March 19, I'll be selling and signing books at 1702/The Address Brewing (1702 E. Speedway Blvd), starting at 8 pm. There will be beer sold here, and lots of it. Might even be a few beers featured in my book on tap at the event. I'll also have some Uinta swag to give away for anyone who buys a copy of my book.

Come on out and celebrate extreme beer with me, Arizona!

No comments: