Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Brewtal Truth Guide to Extreme Beers in Chicago & at Dark Lord Day in April!



My first visit to the Windy City will be a momentous one. Not only will I be doing a book-signing event at one of the coolest craft beer bars in the Midwest, Northdown Cafe & Taproom, I'll finally get to attend and do a book signing at Three Floyds' Dark Lord Day.

The Northdown event will be in the late afternoon, so you can still make it over to the Metal Alliance tour with Behemoth, Goathwhore, 1349, Inquisition and Black Crown Initiate later that same evening at the House of Blues. So if you couldn't get a ticket to Dark Lord Day, here's your chance to get an autographed copy of my book from me. As usual, I'll have copies for sale for $20 ea. and I can now take cash, check or credit card.

And, yes, Dark Lord Day is totally sold out already. But if you're one of the 6,000-plus attending, look for me amidst the chaos of amazing beer and amazing music from Witchbanger, Iron Reagan, Brain Tentacles, Correction House, Vulgaari, Eyehategod and High On Fire.

• Friday, 4/25: Northdown Cafe & Taproom, 3244 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL, from 4–7 pm. I will be joined by some very special guests who will be there signing books with me. Map

• Saturday, 4/26: Dark Lord Day at Three Floyds Brewery, 9750 Indiana Pkwy, Munster, IN, from 10 am to 10 pm. You have to have a ticket for this event, which are long sold out. But if you DO have a ticket, come buy a book! Map



No comments: